- Brings members together to share knowledge and ideas in a professional community of interest;
- Delivers state-of-the-art industry education through a regular series of meetings, webinars and special forums;
- Turns knowledge into action and results through government relations and advocacy;
- Compiles the latest data on all aspects of toll operations and transportation infrastructure and finance;
- Hosts an extensive resource library with references to current industry research and analysis;
- Maintains and develops relationships with key media representatives who specialize in transportation and infrastructure finance.
The International Bridge, Tunnel & Turnpike Association (IBTTA) is the worldwide association for the owners and operators of toll facilities and the businesses that serve them. Founded in 1932, IBTTA has members in 23 countries on six continents. Through advocacy, thought leadership and education, members are implementing state-of-the-art, innovative user-based transportation financing solutions to address the critical infrastructure challenges of the 21st Century.
See IBTTA's key issues, policies and positions.
Board of Directors
The IBTTA Board of Directors comprises five officers and 20 directors. Emmanuela Stocchi, Director of International Affairs for Associazione Italiana Società Concessionarie Autostrade e Trafori (AISCAT) is IBTTA's 2017 President.
IBTTA has 11 full-time staff members based in Washington, DC.