IBTTA is a tightly-knit community, where tolling professionals at all levels share ideas and learn from each other. Membership in IBTTA is the best investment you can make for yourself and your organization. If you're not yet a member of IBTTA, think of it as an investment in your business and join today. From advocacy in Washington to networking around the globe to information exchange, membership delivers value to our members every day. At IBTTA, our focus is on issues that are relevant and important to you and your business.
Membership Brochure | Download Now
Membership Application| More
- Information Exchange – IBTTA's programs facilitate member engagement, providing access to a rich network of representatives from every area of the tolling industry. Membership is made up of a diverse group of colleagues that share and present their expertise, knowledge, and ideas in a wide range of disciplines and help each other solve tough problems when they arise.
- Continuing Education – Members gain professional development in areas such as technology, finance, administration, maintenance and road operations, including course work that qualifies professional engineers for state professional education credits.
- Advocacy – IBTTA works to educate and encourage policymakers and thought leaders to consider tolling as a viable funding option for surface transportation.
- Business/Market Intelligence – IBTTA serves as the resource that companies need to help measure operational effectiveness and provides data to shed light on an industry on the move.
- Business Relationships – Tolling industry vendors and consultants look to IBTTA in search of new business opportunities while tolling agencies rely on IBTTA for access to a wider pool of expertise and solutions.
- International Connections – With access to a global community of tolling industry executives, managers, technologists, planners, and front-line operations specialists, members learn about different models, technologies, and experiences that are happening around the world.
- View the IBTTA International Tolling Newsletters
- View the International Report on the 84th Annual Meeting and the Summit of the Americas in Mexico City (This report is translated in Italian)
- Leadership Academy – In its seventh year, the Leadership Academy is an executive development program which is tailored specifically for senior-level managment in public and private sector organizations serving the toll industry. Acceptance and enrollment in this annual program is exclusive to membership. Learn more about IBTTA's Leadership Academy.
- Publication – IBTTA members receive a daily e-newsletter, IBTTA SmartBrief, which includes current news in the tolling industry and on IBTTA activities and events. Interested in advertising in IBTTA SmartBrief? Please contact Elizabeth Kaufman at email@example.com.
Special Registration & Exhibitor Fees – Significant savings are offered to members for all IBTTA events.